Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone knoe if the clutch and flywheel is fixed yet? Or are they just replacing it w/ the same setup?

·
Registered
507 Posts
they do have a fix for the 03 svtf however i've heard it will be at a cost to owner. Don't quote me. Check with svt and or ford motor co.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ravage said:
Does anyone knoe if the clutch and flywheel is fixed yet? Or are they just replacing it w/ the same setup?
i had my car sent in last week, told them to look for the TSB (04-08-1), they repaired it under 04-12-2 ... i hadnt heard anything about the one they fixed it under, but the one i told them about was saying to replace flywheel, clutch, transaxle and they one they repaired was only clutch and flywheel. started it up when i got it back, no rattle anymore but when i got in the car the next day, the rattle was back, and the clutch felt like it had 9000 miles on it again[:(!] soooo, i sent it back up, they looked at it today, told me there was nothing they could do, cause there was nothing wrong (even tho the rattle was back) however, i did notice the rattle was less when i picked it up this afternoon, and i decided id slowly press in the clutch and see where the noise disppeared it...and it was gone after slowly pressing it in. maybe they adjusted it today??i dont know, but whatever happened, i hope it stays this time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts