Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an svt cat that they could sell me ? I contacted MIke at Hilbish Ford and he said that Ford wants $2000 for a new one!!!!! Thats crazy!!!! Thanks guys.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I've got an extra one (used). I bought it a year or so ago and it's been in storage ever since (my mechanic fixed the brackets on my original one instead, so I never needed to use it).

I paid $75 for it, so I guess I'd ship it to you for $100 (it's a bit heavy).

PM me.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
This is the second time that someone has made a thread stating they were being quoted $2000 for a brand new catalyst. I don't know how to take it. A miscommunication, misunderstanding or was Mike talking on the phone with a sandwich in his mouth??? lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
This is the second time that someone has made a thread stating they were being quoted $2000 for a brand new catalyst. I don't know how to take it. A miscommunication, misunderstanding or was Mike talking on the phone with a sandwich in his mouth??? lol
Yeah, I've seen this two. I don't get how that is possible, but I guess that's what's going down.[scratch]

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I find it practically impossible to believe, too - but maybe this is part of Ford's recovery plan [giggle]...

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
lol i would say [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] it and get an orp thats insane!!

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
it's because there's only like three left. in the country. for forever. thus they jacked the price up hoping three retards would buy them lol

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
clicky

Heres what has happened. At times, especially with SVT parts, Ford will jack the heck out of the price when they get really low on the parts in the warehouse. This is one such case, but its absolutely stupid to go that high. These used to list for $315. I have already contacted my local rep and she is going to she if she cant get them to reverse that idiotic thing. Theres only 4 left with Ford and after that, theyre all gone. This isnt unusual, but this is the highest i have ever seen Ford do this. i will keep him posted.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Check the for sale section in the market place forum this is not the proper place for this thread.

As a new member you can't post new threads in there but you can respond to buy items.

[lockdance]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.