Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to order a HFC from C-F_M , but there on back order. My stock cat is fine. I wanted the high flow, not only for performance, but to preserve my stock cat. The stock SVT cat, use to be like $250 now its $2000!. Someone at Ford needs to go to Jail (no "bail-outs allowed). If the HCF failed smog the "repair" would be the re-installaton of my stock cat.
Another thing we can do is keep a "Community Stock SVT CAT" and ship it around to each other when our Smog test are due. In between inspectons, we can all drive around with ORP s...there in stock

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
I was going to order a HFC from C-F_M , but there on back order. My stock cat is fine. I wanted the high flow, not only for performance, but to preserve my stock cat. The stock SVT cat, use to be like $250 now its $2000!. Someone at Ford needs to go to Jail (no "bail-outs allowed). If the HCF failed smog the "repair" would be the re-installaton of my stock cat.
Another thing we can do is keep a "Community Stock SVT CAT" and ship it around to each other when our Smog test are due. In between inspectons, we can all drive around with ORP s...there in stock
LOL.....good idea

Thankfully i dont have to deal with tests.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Thank goodness I don't have those pesky tests anymore!

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
thats what a Flash tuner is for. turns that MIL off! this of course only works if the VEIP doesnt sniff the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts