Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the chances that the SVT focus front and rear bumpers would fit a non-SVT focus?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I'm not sure about the rear on a sedan since I think the rear of the sedan is longer, but the front should fit fine.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
darn....lol

how about molding the bottom of one onto a top of a sedan bumper? feasable?

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
sedan...
only front and side moldings...

zx3/5 all will fit...

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
where would be the best place to buy svt bumpers at? can you still order them from ford even though its 06 ?

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
if you get the SAP rear, it's the same thing, just with the diffuser, isn't it?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just curious. What is the SAP bumper?

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
SAP = Street appearnce package . And it looks pretty darn awsome.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
here check out Massive's photo gallery for his Focus ST with SVT front end and side skirts and 02 SVT rims. damn his ride is so hot [:D]

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that is f-ing sick...

would an SAP bumper fit my car? I saw one when I drove by the ford dealer the other day, they look pretty damn nice!

·
Registered
527 Posts
i dont think the sap would fit either. maybe the front end and a lip kit for the sides and rear?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not really worried about side skirts, I just like the bumper w/ diffuser look....

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I don't see why the Rear Bumper wouldn't fit off an 05+ but there might be some minor changes. The front bumper from an 05+ won't fit because they're completely different. I have the SVT Front Fascia in my Sedan and looks freaking sweet! Can't Show it off enough [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that is freaking sweet. Did it just bolt up? lights plugged in, etc?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I didn't have Foglights so i had to have them wired. Focuson03 did the wiring for me. I had to buy some pigtails that plugged into the Foglights. I think that maybe the Foglights for a SVT are slightly different for a Non-SVT. The part # is 1U2Z-14S411-FA. When i ordered it, they said it was for a foglight off a Ford F-150, which it very well could be.

Other than my foglight delima, yes everything bolted up and is working wonderfully [thumb]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts