Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems like the right place to ask this. lol

I am going to get a 2004 ZX3 and I was want to put the SVT bumper on it, and I was wondering if anyone had done this. If they had made the switch, Was there any problems? Did it fit? and About how much was it?

thanks
[:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I thought Ray sold them?

www.myfordperformance.com

Nevermind. I guess not.
I thought he came on here and posted a thread about all the OEM SVTF items he was gonna sell and one of them was the body parts?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, I don't see anything there either. I was looking for about 2 hours online looking for these parts and I couldn't find anyone that sold em. [:(]

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Just by a real SVT! They aren't that much more with the rebates and stuff!! Plus you get a whole lot more than a bumper for your money!

**Just my 2cents

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Gwizzy said:
Just by a real SVT! They aren't that much more with the rebates and stuff!! Plus you get a whole lot more than a bumper for your money!

**Just my 2cents
lol, that seems a little out there. "gee, should i replace the bumper, or should i buy a new car. i think i'll buy the new car!!"

good advice for anyone shopping for a focus, but a little out there for those of us who already own one. i know if i were to trade in mine right now, i'd be so upside down that my payments would be out of hand, let alone my new insurance bill.

Mike

·
Registered
877 Posts
whiteboyslo said:
i know if i were to trade in mine right now, i'd be so upside down that my payments would be out of hand, let alone my new insurance bill.

Mike
Plus, When somone wants to race you wouldnt be able to finish your big gulp! [:D]

-Shawn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts