Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone has probably already asked this but I wanted to know what people think are the best brake pads and rotors to put on. I hate the stock pads, they give off too much dust. And has anyone found a decent site that has them for a reasonable price.
How long has it taken people to paint their brake calipers??

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I just put the Hawks on. They are great. They dust less, but still more than I would like. I stuck with my original rotors, just sanded them. Never tried that before, but it worked great. I almost think new rotors would have been a waste of time. I loved the way the car stopped before. Insane with these pads. It's all up to the tires, now.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Need to. My rotors are warped like a mofo. Think I'm gonna go with Hawk HPS all around and some brembo rotors up front.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I did mine not too long ago...went with powerslot rotors, russel lines, hawk hps pads on all 4 corners....great improvement!!! Bout the cheapest you're gonna get all that is from massive speed systems.....you can get brakes and rotors for all 4 corners for only 415 bucks. If you have any more questions about doing the brakes pm me....i've become kinda of an expert on doing brakes now....i do at least 1 set a week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts