Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
[ohcrap] [ohcrap] [ohcrap]
now i'm going to be all over that like flies on hot shit!!!!!!

dude thanks so much, wierd because i scan over ebay very often for deals.[scratch]

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool I was hopeing someone on here could use a good deal. Good luck and happy bidding.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I bet the bid will near retail when its about to end. But Ill be watching it!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
lol i just bidded on it $200 and i was still beat....

**added**

just bid the $202.50 and now i got the high bid[8D]

but i wonder for how long [paranoid]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I usually wait till the last minute to bid. THat why the price doesnt keep bumping Up. Then I put the Max I want to pay in and I either get it or not.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I was just reading about the thing and the Guy claims its $621.99 new. Ive never seen it for that much. THats a Rip!

·
Registered
745 Posts
ive heard theres minimal to no gains from a full catback...anyone dyno their svt before and after a borla exhaust install? i was thinkin bout getting one...

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
actually... how many people actually pay for retail price for anything. they just say that so they can mark it down and make you think you're getting such a great deal, when actually it's still over priced.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
My employee cost on that system is $379.50.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
so the price for that auction on a used system is more then what you will pay for your discount.

i think i just found me a new best friend [:)~]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^ i would if i could pick it up. the guy on ebay is near me and i asked him if i could pick it up and he said yes. i was looking to pay around $350 shipped or pick-up

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
ebay update.
Current bid: US $380.00

·
Registered
302 Posts
The Capaldi site even has the centre exit exhaust cheap...and the centre defuser insert is only $152!!!

As someone said...anyone have used them to buy stuff??

·
Registered
456 Posts
I haven't bought anything from Leo (Capaldi), but he is a die-hard Focus Fan and wants to see the Focus community thrive - races one in the Speed World Challenge and two others in the NASA Spec Focus series.

In my experience, he'll always lend a hand to a fellow Focus owner ...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts