Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a book in the mail from Ford for buying an SVTF.
It's called "Powered by SVT : Celebrating a Decade of Ford Performance".
It's a nice hardcover edition with a picture of a Cobra on the cover. All pictures and specs of all of the SVT vehicles.

A nice early christmas present from Ford.
Any one else get this??

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I've never received one. Is it worth calling about?

·
Registered
412 Posts
No, in fact I am still waiting on my "born-on date" certificate. I purchased the car in June. When I bought my 00 Kona Focus, the did send me a Casio G-shock geek watch. Always love gettin' gifts!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Mine was prob in the Express Airplane that went up in smoke on Saturday. lol just my luck!
bfocused

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i got it i was actually just about 2 post a thread about it i also got a Team Ford Racing hat right after i bought the car

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got mine on Friday. Haven't read through it but I did thumb through it, looks like a nice book. It'll make a nice coffee table book.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
bfocused said:
No, in fact I am still waiting on my "born-on date" certificate. I purchased the car in June.
I called SVT... they said that all the certificates for the 2003 SVT's will be mailed by the end of the year. They are being "proofed" right now!

As for the
1-Book... Got it! (It's really nice)
2-Hat..... Got it!
3-Mug.... Didn't know it existed! (Now I want it!)
[}:)]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Gwizzy said:
3-Mug.... Didn't know it existed! (Now I want it!)
[}:)]
Stole the words from my mouth

·
Registered
56 Posts
i haven't gotten anything from mine yet... [:(] but i havent even had my car for a month yet... maybe thats why.... i sure hope so... i love gettin free stuff!!!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
If u own a used car that could be the reason if not well then i dunno

·
Registered
412 Posts
Gwizzy
Thanks for the heads up on the born on date certificate.
bfocused

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
bfocused said:
Gwizzy
Thanks for the heads up on the born on date certificate.
bfocused

No Problem!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
ooooo i want mine =)

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey i haven't got squat from ford!! how long after you buy does it take??? i bought mine dec 5th 03... i want all the free crap[bigcry] [scream]

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
03svt said:
hey i haven't got squat from ford!! how long after you buy does it take??? i bought mine dec 5th 03... i want all the free crap[bigcry] [scream]
It will be a little while...maybe a month and you'll get the svtoa stuff.... the certificate with the build numbers were mailed just in the last week or two...(But since you just bought yours, you might not be on the list to get one this time... ) then you may or may not still get the svt book![:D]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts