1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check below! Lots
b. Plattville, WI 53818
c. See prices below ALL OBO
d. Message me, I will send more than the generic ones if worried about wear and tear, such on (Which I get)
e. Me (Kyle McWilliams)
f. Call/ Text (608)330-0038 or message me on here

1. AEM Short Ram with blue Spectre filter (filter has less than 1k miles) (short ram brace is rough, I mean in reality the filter alone was $38 new)
$35 + BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

2. SVT Borla Catback CENTER exhaust (Less than 2k miles on it from what PO says, has one minor dent) From what I have heard, this kit hasn't been made in about 10 years. (correct me if I am wrong..please)
$275 + shipping
3. Rear center valance (Has normal wear and tear)
$110 + shipping
4. Radio Bezzle WITH Single din radio housing
$15 + Shipping
5. Brand NEW Ford wheel cover (Did not like the feel)
$10 + Shipping
6. Ipod Nano 4th gen 16gb SILVER (Has a small dent, works fine) (IDK it has my dope ass playlist on it)
$17+ Shipping

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,093 Posts
Great prices! Wish I was in the market though. That is a good price on the borla, there is one on Facebook that is going for like $330 shipped or something from the west coast.

Good luck!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am willing to sell as a kit also, instead of $385 for both, I am willing to do $360+shipping!

And SPI I mean, maybe for a project car later ;) Ill make a deal lol

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,093 Posts
I am willing to sell as a kit also, instead of $385 for both, I am willing to do $360+shipping!

And SPI I mean, maybe for a project car later ;) Ill make a deal lol
Micah didn't want any of it?

I have a project car right now, and I won't have a use for that stuff anyway, 2.5 will be too small for the exhaust diameter. Still is tempting just to have...but my funds are tied up elsewhere...

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,093 Posts
Also I wasnt sure if it was a good price or not
It was with the valence as well. But keep that price, I bet the valence sells before the exhaust does. If it was me, I would edit your post and sell them together as one because if someone buys the valence, no one will want the exhaust because they won't have the plastic to replace the stock SVT valence. Make sense? Just my opinion though.

Unless someone chops the end off and sticks out the factory location.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Shipping for Borla exhaust and rear valance? 77521 Im also going to need to see pictures... I dont see any pics in this thread and dont know where the other thread is.

thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts