Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Great pics, nice location.......

Powerworks, man I gotta see one of those sometime....

·
Registered
775 Posts
looks like Rota rims, nice pics and cars... did u get the powerworks dyno yet?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks nice too me wish I had a little power oh wait a little is all the power I have I miss my 2.3 5 speed never seamed fast untill I have to drive my zetec auto but I love her

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Very awesome pics!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
T-V said:
Awesome cars! I love your rims, too. What size/brand/model are they?
SVT: 16" Rota Grids

ZX3: 16" Rota Slipstreams

Kamui said:
did u get the powerworks dyno yet?
Not yet. I'm going to have it dynoed here pretty soon, probably sometime next week. I'm hoping for something along the lines of 230whp, but we'll see.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
very nice cars, i like em both, but PW rules!

·
Registered
407 Posts
were at in dfw do you live? i live in irving an nobody likes my car:(

I saw this one chick at walmart off 183 and she had a focus with 18s and midwing (zx3) and a ricer exhaust, besides that i never see any modded foci

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
omg i absolutely love those rota grids. they are my favorite wheels of all time, i wanted to get them in bronze for my green foci. but i am short on money and go fast is my thing so i went with the bottle. but they are amazing and the look great on the black.

the pw zx3 looks awesome too, love the yellow fogs, i think i am gonna do that to my car. looks good.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Those cars look awesome! I'd love to get some Rota's with some Azeni rubber...eventually

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
both cars looks great......................man I either gotta hurry up to trade my car OR get a powerworks............ great pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts