Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got in an accident while drivng in freeway traffic in cali trying 2 switch lanes my insurance gave me 900 dollars to play around with so does anybody now of any good front bumpers for an svt if not ill jus stick with the stock 1. thankz

p.s. wanna c pics go 2 my gallery

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
well any bumper front bumper for the focus will work for the svt. i suggest going euro.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
^^^ look around, there's I'd guess probably 25,000 threads on it. If you go to the PHOTO GALLERY and search 'EURO' you'll find a ton of pics.

For the record, any bumper for a 2000-2004 focus, be it for a hatchback, sedan or wagon, or the SVTF will fit your car. I highly suggest going with a urethane bumper as opposed to a fiberglass one (worst crap out there).

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
i say just go with a stock one, but that one doesnt look that bad though, maybe repairable? if you can get that repaired, and have money leftover for something else, then there you go!

and by the way, your very, very lucky that the hid wasnt damaged... that my friend, would have sucked

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
superfly092886 said:
i got in an accident while drivng in freeway traffic in cali trying 2 switch lanes my insurance gave me 900 dollars to play around with so does anybody now of any good front bumpers for an svt if not ill jus stick with the stock 1. thankz

p.s. wanna c pics go 2 my gallery
my body shot will fix that for 200-300 hundred.... and will look better then new...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i seen alot of bumpers and i like the svt the most but really ur body shop can fix it all the dealerships i went 2 there talking 700-900 jus b/c i need a new bumber but if u can fix it for 200-300 i can work with that pm me and ill stop by next month thankz remusrm

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
i say stick with stock, you buy a limited production special focus, id keep mine looking like a svt focus, b/c they dont look bad at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts