Focus Fanatics Forum banner

which wheels do u like

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The question is... which wheel do you perfer?

the 6 spoke SVT

----or----

15 spoke EURO??

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have the FR black euro's and love them, I'm 100% for the Euro's

·
Registered
645 Posts
Have the Euros now, but too much to clean and prefer a much simpler design

·
Registered
247 Posts
i voted euro wheel but if the 6 spoke was powdercoated black then id have to do with the 6 spoke. but currently im sportin the 5spoke svt =)

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
i love the black ford racing euros those are my dream rims. i use to have the svt 6 spoke and they looked sweet in black but still i want the euros

·
Registered
244 Posts
black chrome 6 spoke would rock or if u really want to be cool do the euros in construction cone orange with a black center and lip :)

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I far prefer the '04 6-spokes, but I agree that it really does depend on the car's body style and color (for example, I really dig the Euros on Infra Red and Sonic Blue SVTs)...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Euro's for sure. they just look so much cleaner, especially on a black or blue car.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I prefer the 6 spokes, mainly because Everybody has the EAPs, and I want something a bit different than what Everybosy has. Just Me....

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
i like the svt ones butt the euro ones black are real nice but
if you got them svt ones black that would be sweet

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Something to keep in mind depending on the quality of roads in your area, I think you'll find that the euros are stronger and less susceptible to road damage.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im asking this question mainly because i bought both set, euro new and 6 spoke used...and deciding which 1 to keep......

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Put both on your car, take pics of both, then ask us.
Like someone else said, it really depends on the car.
I mainly only like the EAP wheels on EAP svt's.
But I've seen a few other foci that they look good on.
The six spokes look good on darker cars.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
^^^^^^That is an awsome ideal for shure loudfocus01. And let the pictures decide the winner.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I like the Euro's.......

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Although I hate cleaning them I would not trade my euros for anything in the world!

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I say 6 spokes, the EAPs are WAY too common now, even 09 foci come with them stock. Go a little different, sell teh EAPs, get the 6 spokes powdercoated, then you'll have a much more unique setup.

I got so sick of everyone having EAPs I got new wheels with tires just to mix up the look, and I have an EAP Focus!

Or better yet, sell the EAPs and buy a nice new drop to set off your new wheels

1 - 20 of 37 Posts