Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a good suspesion shop in N VA or MD around DC? I want to get all of my suspension work done in one place. This is what will be installed.

Complete Urethane Bushing set
Springs and Shocks
Sway Bars F&R
Rear Strut Bar
4 Wheel Alignment

I will be doing the front strut bar and all engine mounts.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
i can do your.. bushings, springs and shocks, sway bars and your rear strut bar.. the only thing i wouldnt be able to do is the wheel alignment.. but take that to a tire shop..

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me buy all of the equipment(still in progress) and we can do that. You have the spring compressor and all that stuff? I figure when I am done, this thing should handle like an SOB. I will probably be doing a set of SVT wheels next summer too.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Yeah I did mine at a friends in Sterling....Works a lot on different cars and did my Eibach perfect.....called Sterling Radiator off route 28......

A well known place, called Perfection (I think) does a lot of work on aftermarket parts in Herndon off 28 also........Tell me if interested when I get back from vacation (Canada) I will give exact adresses.....

Peace.....Free Sherman Austin

·
Registered
990 Posts
shop

go to www.kearneyracing.com. they are in capital hgts. md. they are simply the best. they were the shop that built and campaigned mazda's factory effort at one time. they built garner britt's cobra endurance racers. my car is there now having new cage built. they also fabricated my suspension. great people. they also can corner weight, etc.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Evolution Autosports in chantilly, VA off of route 50.

·
Registered
990 Posts
shop

i visited my car at kearney sat. john showed me some of the things he has made for my car, including caster/camber plates he made for my svt. very trick.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome. If it is OK with you garyk, I would like to come and take a look at it when it is done.

·
Registered
990 Posts
anytime

hey no problem. car will be at kearney's in capitol hgts. for at least two more weeks.linda, john and duke welcome visitors. you'll be suprised at some of their stuff made in house. the shop is about 2 miles from fedex field. if you want to go by there pm me for directions. its real easy to find. and probably only about 20 miles or so from you. its off exit 17b on 95 north. i'll probably be up there dropping some parts off this thursday and hang around for lunch w/the crew.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are they open on weekends too. That is probably the only time I would have to go check them out.

·
Registered
990 Posts
weekends

they are there sat mornings in the winter. wait til you see the 67 xke john is restoring. he adapted a t5 stang trans into it, mounted benz front brakes, etc. very cool

·
Registered
990 Posts
say hi

say hi to my car. i miss it. i might run up thurs am.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts