Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to lower and put front/rear sways on my Focus. I'm split between Koni and Eibach. What do you guys think?

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what all do you have for the Eibach system? Just lowering/dampeners?

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much of a hassle is it to put on new dampeners and springs?

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Im running the FRPP dampering kit...it lowered the car 1.5"
They are very easy to put on. Now if you buy it from Hilbish Ford...the front suspension will be ready to go....(take out your old...slap on your new [rolleyes]....the back will be a little harder but yet still easy)

Hilbish Ford parts department number is (800) 849-0233 ---tell them that you are part of focusfanatics....it will help with the price [grinking]

how to----to put your new and improved suspension on----thanks to Derek Zoolander [thankyou]
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161184

btw: [clap]
thats my car sitting next to a stock 05-07 Zx3

check the weel gap... 1.5 inches different b/c I am running the 1.5" FRPP kit and 15" rims.... the other guy (white car) is running 17"

---

^^^^^^^

I know that I am very dirty.... that was 10hours after getting pushed off the highway by an 18 wheeler

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY MODDING [wave]

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,217 Posts
lmfao...i forgot that you were lowered fletch... i still cant believe we let you win our dirty focus meet.

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Texas? Really? Where at? My mom grew up in Del Rio and my dad in Lubbock and I'm headed down to San Antonio!

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats tight. but back on topic...I think NC is a little bit too far away for me to go so the suspension work will be done by myself and some friends...hopefully we wont kill ourselves

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
okay...yeah you can smack me for that one. just mention FF and they give you a discount? thats amazing XD
[loveff]

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How long did it take you to put yours on Chris?

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its okay i understand the wife issue. My soon to be wife is the same way DX. How long does the workmans warrenty last?

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That sounds good but I would rather do the work myself. IDK though. With what just happend to the old Foci I'm worried about doing anything too much to it. Electrical anyway

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Anyone else have any opinions?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.