Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...i have a 2004 focus 2.0 se ive been trying to look or find any type of info on this subject...i see the 2012 focus has just about the same rear spindle knuckle setup but not sure if it would just bolt up to the 04 or if id need the whole subframe and everything to do the swap..im wanting the 5x108 with out doin adapters or a redrill of the hubs. Bc the offset with adapters will kick the wheels out to much with the style i want so if anyone knows if it would work id appreciate any information

·
Registered
44 Posts
So I can't speak for the newer Focus being a direct swap, but I've been looking into using parts from the mazda 3. I'm told everything for rear suspension is a direct bolt on. It's a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. More common, but not the 5x108 you say you want.

I've been researching the front suspension for the car too. The rotor dimensions are the same for the mazda 3 as the focus except the bolt pattern. The hubs are physically the same too except for the spline count for the axle. You could always just have stock hubs re-bored though and use the stock mazda 3 rotor with 5x114.3.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts