Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i am probably going to get yelled at for this, but i did a search on this and couldnt find much info on it.
so with that out of the way.
i was trying to find some information on off road suspension setups for the focus
i would like to awd it and do it that way but for now i am just looking to find what would work good in a rally type environment. if anyone knows of any good information it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
i will honestly doubt it if there is a bolton offroad suspension kit available for the focus out there, but if your interested in something like that check this out. http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/projectcars/0110scc_project_ford_rally_focus_part_2/index.html
as for your hopes of awd, you might want to give that up before you even get started. it will cost you way more than it's worth. if you wanted to get into rally you should have looked into a subaru or the early mitsu eclipse models. do a search on awd conversions and you will see what i'm talkin about. oh yeah where in ma are you from? it seems to me that a lot more people from ma are joining ff lately.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i know about the cost and what it intales, if i had the money i am at the best place that i could do it, i could do it for cost but no money makes that a little hard no matter what the cost and how cheep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts