Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, is there a whole suspension kit from Ford for a 2007 focus? That lowers ride height and upgrades handling etc. Or do I have to buy each part separate. If there is can I get some opinions/advice on which is the best? [xx(]

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Check with Tousley Ford or Hillbish Ford. Tell them your a Focus Fanatics member and that that you want the FRPP combo for your year of Focus. They'll know what you're talking about and will set you up with the correct spring and shock combo. It's not a formal Ford Racing kit but two separate albeit very popular Ford Racing spring set and shock set. I doubt you'll find better prices from anyone else for these components and both will treat you right. Should be around 300.00 delivered to your door for everything.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey

I was looking for lowering springs for my 2007 focus but, I don't know what kind I should get because all I am really trying to do is close the gap between the tires and inner wheel well. However I am only strictly wanting lowering springs because I don't want to have to buy aftermarket shocks/struts, camber kits, all that stuff. So my question is what would be the best lowering springs with out having to get all the other stuff.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
i honestly buy a complete kit. say except the camber kit.

that way you know everything matches correctly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts