Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the roll bar kit and spring kit work ok an a ZX4 ST(part#'s seem to designate for a zx3)? Will the performance dampers also work, and how much better are they then the svt's dampers? Basically i want the car to handle more like my old svt contour, cornered like on rails but wasn't too harsh elsewhere. I think the eibach springs and sways of same profile, will be stiffer then what i want. What do you think[dunno] ? Also, I live in MI so can I come pick up parts to skip s&h? Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Will the roll bar kit and spring kit work ok an a ZX4 ST(part#'s seem to designate for a zx3)? Will the performance dampers also work, and how much better are they then the svt's dampers? Basically i want the car to handle more like my old svt contour, cornered like on rails but wasn't too harsh elsewhere. I think the eibach springs and sways of same profile, will be stiffer then what i want. What do you think[dunno] ? Also, I live in MI so can I come pick up parts to skip s&h? Thanks for your time.
The SVT and the 2005-2007 ST struts and shocks are pretty close to each other but I would change the springs to the if you have the ST to the M-5560-ZXM 2005 and for the 2006-2007 to the M-5560-ZXM1. Sorry for the short note I will be back from SEMA next week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts