Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had This Creaking Sound Start on My Car Last week and I am kind of Stumped as to what it is,

When turning The wheel While Sitting or in motion, Slight Creaking On Left hand Turns, Loud Creaking on right hand turns (I swear i can Even Feel it Thru The Floor boards)

When Driving straight it Is a Constant sound From The pass. front except under Acceleration. Have also Tried doing a mild Slalom Drive In a Parking lot to Stress the struts and the creaking does not get louder

2004 Focus ZX3, Auto Trans, Stock Everything, Original Shocks/Struts/springs. has been involved in 2 minor Accidents (Mid 2005, 35 mph curb check / pass. side/ Severe tire/rim Damage, Severe Alignment issue. march '08 Fell asleep and drove thru a shallow Ditch and went into an empty, Very muddy/soft Cornfield / Body and Cooling System Damage, alignment was Okay)

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
have you checked your sway bar links?? i had the same thing happen to me.. kinda sounded like i had a really squeaky bed frame?? it only did it for me when i turned left.. but right turns nothing.. they are like $50 or so for the pair if that is the problem.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll Check that out, Hope That Is all it is. I would like the suspension that i have to last untill I Get an svt set-up This Summer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts