Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a great time driving my manual transmission se. I am hearing noise from under the car. I plan on taking it to the dealer. Are there any know issues with bushings, motor mounts etc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When it is cool outside, like squeeking as you turn the car in at slow speed .when Ishift the gears you can hear the sound and the motor seems to be jumping

Going over speed bumps

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I have a great time driving my manual transmission se. I am hearing noise from under the car. I plan on taking it to the dealer. Are there any know issues with bushings, motor mounts etc
Hi johnnyc2192,

Heading to your dealer is a great first step towards a solution. When you go, please let me know, along with your mileage. I'll see how I can best assist.

Meagan

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved this to a section where you can find more information, "Car Audio" just isn't a good fit. "MkIII TSB, recalls & problems" has much more applicable information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried many times to get to the correct area and I changed it then it was under the previous area. I figured that a moderator would move it to the proper forum. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
No problem, once it posts only a Mod. can change the location/title but you can edit content.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I will let you know when I get scheduled, I have about 34k on the odometer
Thanks!

Once it's set up, PM me your VIN, best daytime phone, full name, and dealer name/location. I'll check this out.

Meagan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts