Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys looking for a suspension kit for my 03 SE sedan. Not looking to lower too much. I saw that Ford racing makes a kit that only lowers 0.5' and upgrades the OEM to the SVTs stock equipment. Any thoughts or recommendations would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Grab that kit if you can find it.

Ford closed it out, so it's only avail. aftermarket now.

Last I heard Summit Racing still had some & they're still cheap.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Grab that kit if you can find it.

Ford closed it out, so it's only avail. aftermarket now.

Last I heard Summit Racing still had some & they're still cheap.
Summit Racing should still have them. That's where I got my svt kit over the summer

·
Registered
459 Posts
SVT Focus is one of the best handling cars I've ever driven, and the last time I drove one was ten years ago. Sounds like it's what you're looking for.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does have some decent miles its at 172,500. Ive heard all good things about this kit. Its just my daily so im not looking for anything crazy but from what people have said this kit provides a good firm ride. Just got it yesterday just tying to work it out with a buddy to get his help and use his garage.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Definitely a nice upgrade. The ride is noticeably more firm, but not so much that it beats you to death.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Not without purchasing something like the omni kit from Massive. Suspension changed from 06-11

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update: should be installing Thursday Morning cant wait!! Tired of this clunking when i go over all these Wisconsin potholes...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rich344 I believe Ford also makes a handling kit like this for the newer focus as well. Check out the Ford Racing/Performance Catalog.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Update: should be installing Thursday Morning cant wait!! Tired of this clunking when i go over all these Wisconsin potholes...
I'd also replace the front end links too,,,,,,

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
I looked and did not see anything for the 08-11. Seems like everything is for the 1st or 3rd generation.

Thanks
The '06-'07 kit should work on the '08-'11 cars also.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts