Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i have been searching all over for the best suspension set up i saw the spax spring and adj shocks, anyone have any advice on them or have them? how do they perform. i am going to put 18" wheels on and i dont want the drop drop look like all those civics out there just a good lowered stance with little wheel gap. can anyone help me? thanks!
jeff

2003 zx5

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't know about the springs, but I'm running the Spax TA adjustable struts and shocks. I have Eibach Sportline springs with a 2"F/2.2"R drop. It's low, but doesn't look "slammed". I love the Spax TA's with them. On the lowest settings, they do a good job of controlling the bounciness of the Sportlines. When you crank them up a few notches, they damn-near immobilize the springs. I like this because I autocross and it allows me to tune the suspension without having to spend extra money on bigger swaybars. By the way, I have yet to try them at their max settings as I feel it would probably feel like I had bricks for springs.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey do you have a pic of your car with the spax on or the sportlines on? when you say its low does it cover the wheel a bit or does it stop at the wheel? thanks.

2003 zx5

1 - 3 of 3 Posts