Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took me 6 hrs today to install my Eibach kit.......the big pain was dealing with the front sway bar, but overall I love it. The ride is much stiffer now, corners great and the stance looks much better. I'm slowly getting there......got the stereo system, new shoes, exhaust, now the suspension.....next I think is throttle body and intake! I might just have to take some pics and post em since I'm so broud of my baby girl. Damn she's hot!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Please post. I am looking to upgrade my suspension but I need a visible drop... people have to notice.. including myself.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went with the 1.5" drop. Car rides great, especially since I put the sway bars in, but it is a hell of a lot stiffer than stock....overall I love it. I'm having issues putting pics on here though, keeps saying mine is too big, and the software that came with my Dell, needs to be upgraded to be able to resize pics. I'll keep working on it though and see what I can do.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went with the Pro System Plus, the one that comes with both sway bars......got it for $639.00 from Focus Central.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i just put the eibach pro dampers on in a combo with APEX 1.6" springs and i can't believe how good the thing handles now. i've been used to driving on blown stock shocks, but even so, taking corners at 60 that i took at 45 with the stock shocks is pretty mind-blowing. I wish the drop was lower than and is too, there's still a 1.5" - 2" gap between the tire and fender.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I know, the Focus can easily take the H&R Cup kit... 2.5 and 2.7 I think. (Dont qoute me) 1.5 - 1.8 just doesn't cut it for me. I need to see a LOT OF DROP!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I posted pics of my ride in the showroom under MY GREEN MACHINE, but I'll post it here too to make it easy. Theres still a noticeable gap but I'm ok with it cause I didn't want ot be one of those driving at angles when I went up driveways and over speed bumps........but the ride is awesome, the sway bars really did help, I swear it corners almost like a Porsche now........

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Won't let me post the same pic twice, so check out my car in the showroom.....there's a couple other pics in there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts