Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to maybe go with a supercharger so i want to know which supercharger to go with that is around 2,000 or around there im actually looking for the complete kit. so which one should i go with thanx guys.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
bout the only way you are going to find one that cheap is going to be a used system. however for around 3k you have a couple more options to look into. might want to just save a bit more and then look into the procharger setup.

·
Registered
210 Posts
You're not going to find one for 2k. Even a used JRSC is gonna be more then that. You really need to safe up a bit. For 3k you can get a JRSC, but I sugest a Vortech H.O. Much more power with the basic set up.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o ok im just looking at my options so i guess i will save up a bit more and up my rang to 3,000 thanx guys

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
If you can afford to go $2k and maybe $3k, go ahead and save up a bit more and do it right with a Procharger or a turbo set up. Will be glad you did in the long run.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i went turbo.

·
Registered
348 Posts
b16sir1991 said:
If you can afford to go $2k and maybe $3k, go ahead and save up a bit more and do it right with a Procharger or a turbo set up. Will be glad you did in the long run.
And the install with be much easier (compared to the other sc's...turbos are a fairly easy install too).

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Save for a procharger. The JRSC+BBK is great but i would rather have a procharger personally.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i am thinking about getting a little for power in my focus lx.. im not for sure if i chould even put anything in.. what do you guys think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts