Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i had a question if i got the Jackson racing Supercharger for my 2002 Focus SVT Stock it can only hold about like 6psi i heard. Is there anyways i can you know mabey get that up to like at least 10psi or more. Let me know [:)]

seth

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
you maybe could, but probably wouldn't be a good idea unless you put lower compresion pistions in. Your compresion ratio is to high stock to take much boost. You will have problems with detonation and the like with it as it is.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
They've always talked about releasing a big boost upgrade kit, but nothing has yet come out.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
The standard JRSC comes with the M45 blower(3-5psi max) from what people have said on this forum.
I think with an M62 blower you might be able to get 10 psi.
You'd have to call them and ask. If you get the new Ford Focus handbook, they use an M62 blower on their SC for testing. I can't remember what the highest psi was with the M62 but I know it was 6 psi or better.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
microtonal said:
The standard JRSC comes with the M45 blower(3-5psi max) from what people have said on this forum.
I think with an M62 blower you might be able to get 10 psi.
You'd have to call them and ask. If you get the new Ford Focus handbook, they use an M62 blower on their SC for testing. I can't remember what the highest psi was with the M62 but I know it was 6 psi or better.
he has a svt...which jrsc uses the last gen m62 blower, that blower at 10psi wouldn't like it for a long period of time and you would have to solve the the tuning problem that the car will severely need along with fuel

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just picked that book up, they did use the M65 on the focus, I think is was just the stock focus he used it, not the SVT. I could be wrong, Anyone who has the book, look in the build section. 237hp at 12-13 psi. I remember that much. when I head home I will look into it again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The M62 is should be easily capable of 13 psi, not sure of dependability tho but Jackson Did do one with a pectel t2 ecu and 8 psi, Claimed 300 hp but more like 280 i think.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
eh not sure on the SVT, but on fully built ZETEC you could se 230-250 roughly w/ the M62, is my guestimate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts