Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas, I'm new here. I do drive a ford, but it is a mustang. I was reading some stuff on a different board about SVTF's and it got me thinking hard about possibly switching to a SVTF for my next vehicle. But the only drawback is, is the lack of power(even though its faster then my current vehicle). So I was wondering what SVTF's were running at the local tracks that are equiped with the jackson racing supercharger?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I know this. But the thing is on the other forum, a guy was having a poll between getting a 2003 GT or SVTF, and the majority of the people on the board went with the focus. Probably 95% of the people. I just thought it was amazing how this little car could win that many people over, so something must be done right.

·
Registered
17 Posts
the svtf kick a$$. Not the fastest car on the road but if you add all the good things about this car you will get a winning package and their very well priced.

interior+braking+handeling+good power+sweetlook+handeling=great car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats great. but can someone actually answer my question[???:)]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
i haven't seen any at the track yet...or even seen a post on one taken to the track yet, but the car should easily run mid 14's no problem... note i said should...

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
remeber the girls arround man !

great avatar thou !

Joel

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have seen turbo tom run a 13.1 at Cordova with his turbo svtf. he dialed a 13.5 and broke out. the most impressive part was he was on the brakes and his quarter speed i think was only 98mph. His car was bad ass!!! he was easily in the mid 12's and his nos was disconnected for that run. the svtf to answer your question can put out some power and will kill a mustang in the handling department. i think it is a no brainer, especially on this web site.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Those look a little like my mother's, real nice... fun to handle.. my mom's are SO nice... brb.. bathroom break!

(NOT!)

·
Registered
845 Posts
eeeewwwwwww whoaz....damn man!!!
we should all be nice to this guy, so we can keep his avator on the forum!! lol bouncy..bouncy..bouncy..bouncy..bouncy
[pray]( o Y o ) boooobiiieeess...hahahahaha

Oh, uh...SVTF=nice set...I mean car! CAR!!! (got milk?)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I believe that all you men should be aware that there are women who read and visit on a daily bases these forums. The talk about the fake breasts is disgusting and over-rated, this is a car forum.

2003 ZX5 SVT Focus
All Options + Borla + ORP + Cam Gear + AEM CAI + Short Throw Shifter + SPEC stage 3 clutch and Aluminum Flywheel

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
To BlkZX3:

Could you be any more inmature? Wean yourself and move on to solid foods, it is what the big boys eat.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm a big boy, and I love tatas. Of coarse I love every other part of a woman also. How could you not like the smooth skin, soft hair, natural and unnatural fragrances....mmmm...women...
sry bout jackin ur thread torch

1 - 20 of 67 Posts