Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to Mid Ohio NOT haveing the track re-surfaced in time the shootout has been cancelled and re schedualled for MAY at Beaver Run.

Bullshit.......

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Unleash the wolverines on......

I dunno, but this is shitty news. [:(]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Damn.

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
That does suck. What about all the people that bought non-refundable plane tickets? [eek]

It does give me a chance to possibly make the later one in May now, but still, it seems unfair for those who originally planned on attending. Maybe there is still time to set up a meet even if it's not on the track...?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Why has it gone from Mid-ohio to BeaverRun,And not just to Mid-Ohio in May??

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
finalley said:
Why has it gone from Mid-ohio to BeaverRun,And not just to Mid-Ohio in May??
Mid-Ohio might not be availible then. Other organizations could have it booked up then.

Now I can't wait to get home to get more info from [FJ]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Damn that sucks ilcowil!

I was not gonna make it but I am very interested in the results of it.

·
FF Affiliate
30,760 Posts
Now there wanting to hold it at a go-cart track (beaver run) Im sure you will realy be able showcase a lot of HP there. BS

I would rather see them hold hold off and do this right than to jam a 3 day event into 2 days that is already full

I understand this is the tracks screw up but lets not make it the event planners falt by making this a quick decision and adding it to another already working event

Tom

·
Registered
950 Posts
isn't mid-ohio the s***? i've heard great things about that track

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
zal said:
isn't mid-ohio the s***? i've heard great things about that track
Was..

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
Are there any other tracks maybe out of state that aren't terribly far away that could be booked (though this is last minute for the March 31st to April 2nd). I don't know quite what was involved in the process of setting this up but just trying to throw out suggestions.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Lil_RedZX3 said:
Sucks, I was really looking forward to it.
Me too[:(]

·
Registered
488 Posts
Im confussed they are saying the super focus challenge is still at mid ohio but the red line event has been moved to beaver run

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
ok,,,ok,,,This is where the guy comes out and says,,,,You're on Bof TV?...Or You've been dumped on?? quite the April Fools joke....

TEDDY 2- Who "they" ?

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
they should have it at Road America now...that's much closer for me...lol..but the cancellation suckz non the less..

·
Registered
367 Posts
I think running this with nasa is OK. I don't think TT requires anything more than a seat belt and helmet.

I am concerned that it's too short of a notice and half the tuners won't show.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts