Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we all know and love Ian, BUT we know he has a bit of a problem with chairs. Big boy+ no balance+ alcohol = lotsa broken chairs. Nine to date I think. Anyway, I was goinmg to build one for him in secret and put it down at the pond. I have changed my mind.

Design is all up to me, I am taking suggestions, but what I really want is donations: specifically, car parts! Focus parts is even better.

I have one rear control arm, I need another, I also need at least 4 stock suspension springs, maybe 8.

I am welding together an all steel chair ( though it may have a titanium bit hidden in there just for shroeder and I ).. The design is not finalized yet, but I do have some ideas. Bring bits to the next G2G and I will try to incorperate them into the chair...It will ( hopefully) be rerady for spring.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also lengths of steel, 3-4 feet is best, whatever you can come up with, I would also like 2 brake drums if someone has them.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Hey I was building my own, I found an all steel chair in the recyyling and was gonna weld it to some scrap rail or something

·
Registered
0 Posts
hmmm, I'll have to see what focus parts I have in hiding. I've sold most but I'll have to look in my garage.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just junk parts, after I am done it will never go on a car again...

I had two control arms from Jessies car, but I took them in for scrap for the lift fund. I do want the control arms, I think they will make nice arm rests.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I think I have a stock focus grill but it is plastic
How about a stock throttle body
maybe it needs some chrome dog penis
I'll see about getting you some scrap rail

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
You know it’s a shame I got rid of my old latch and link harnesses

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I think I can dig up some stuff though

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
Hey if I didnt throw away the stock springs out,
I'll looks if i still have em.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
All we have is plastic-type stuff left. 05 stock intake (AKA donkey dong intake) and cup holder inserts. I think we have the stock shifter left too. I have to look.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I think I have an old corbeau 4pt harness

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
I've got a stock shifter left too, maybe dual shifters for ian for EXTREME mode?
x3 on the stock shifter

Also lengths of steel, 3-4 feet is best, whatever you can come up with, I would also like 2 brake drums if someone has them.
I dont have spare drums ...yet.
But i do have the stock springs.

Just junk parts, after I am done it will never go on a car again...

I had two control arms from Jessies car, but I took them in for scrap for the lift fund. I do want the control arms, I think they will make nice arm rests.
Should have two front control arms... soon as i get these bushings pressed in to a new or used set, and installed w/ front suspension bits.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I’m working on getting a set of old mustang leaf springs

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
If you want tunes.. I still have an Audiophile enclosure.

Oh, I might have the rear sway bar still..

BTW, awesome idea.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts