Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here thinks the sunglasses holder is the cheapest thing ever made. mine dosent like to open anymore.lol

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Who here thinks the sunglasses holder is the cheapest thing ever made.
I don't know about all that, but I haven't had any problems with it yet (not to mention my Oakleys fit in it perfectly). I noticed first time I used it that you need to push it in a certain place for it to close... I hope that nothing breaks - it feels like some type of living hinge is in the latch...

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use mine all the time i don't think it's going to last long.lol

·
Registered
524 Posts
I used mine once so far and then forgot where I put my sunglasses. I'll stick to the top of my head as a general storage place. Shields up, shields down.[:D]

·
Registered
548 Posts
Anyone have a picture, i didnt even bother to look up when I was doing my testdrives...

·
Registered
537 Posts
The sunglass holder is one of my favourite things about the car. Being a person who have prescription eyewear it makes it so I never misplace either set of glasses.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
The sunglass holder is one of my favourite things about the car. Being a person who have prescription eyewear it makes it so I never misplace either set of glasses.
+1 for this!

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i love mine it just feels cheap maby it's just mine but i don't know.lol

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Yeah i love mine it just feels cheap maby it's just mine but i don't know.lol
That's the beauty of a bumper to bumper warranty. If it breaks/doesn't work, just get it fixed!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Love mine. My last car's sunglass holder didn't fit any of my sunglasses... This one fits em perfect. :)

If it does break, the warranty covers it?

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's in a great spot ... I lost my cell phone in it the day I picked my car up though. Agreed that It's about the cheapest thing I've ever seen in a car too.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I love the Sunglasses holder in my SEL...i use it all the time. and my oakleys are not the smallest sunglasses and they fit great.

been using it everyday i drive for the past 3 months and have not had an issue with it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts