Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooo summer is coming, warm days, blue skys and hopfully focus meets.....that ill actually be able to go to hahahaha. Hopfully by the next meet ill have some things to show off, b/c Algorythm is kicking my butt with all his cool mods...i swear you had an intake that was it and suddenly you have like a bunch, curse you and your money you can use, or just your good money managing skills lol. I dont know this thread kinda pointless lol. But hopfully by next meet ill have a borla exhaust, and a rs spoiler, and painted moldings etc.[:D]

·
☼
7,494 Posts
I'm getting my color-matched grill and eyelids installed tomorrow :) I have terrible money managing skills.

Wait.. you're actually coming to a meet? [:D]

Next visual mod will be an SVT spoiler.

·
Registered
438 Posts
true summer is coming. Ill post something up when i get out of school and have some free sundays available. The are far and few right now. I managed to work outside during the great weekend we had this past week. I love rain.

·
☼
7,494 Posts
We have to have a big Focus bbq at Eisenhower Park or something.. grab those VW guys too.. and maybe I can get some SRT people from my coworker.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Algorhythm said:
I'm getting my color-matched grill and eyelids installed tomorrow :) I have terrible money managing skills.

Wait.. you're actually coming to a meet? [:D]

Next visual mod will be an SVT spoiler.
i dont know if you want but theres spoilers on ebay, supposly they are pretty good, XBOX got one and he said the paint jobs great. They cheap too, and already come painted so i think im going to pick one of those up, b/c if you just buy the spoiler and get it professionally painted then its going to cost a bundle. You could probably get away with painting it yourself b/c your cars silver, but id never be able to find the right green color, so im just going with one of these. Xbox got the one thats listed as a svt spoiler and supposly its alittle bigger then the svt one, its like inbetween the svt one and the rs one, which is perfect for me b/c i want mine to be just alittle bit bigger then the svt one. So check out some recent pics of Xbox's car, hes the one with the liquid gray zx3 with the svt bumpers. With the grill you just having the boarder painted or you painting the whole grill silver? And id get eyelids, but i cant really do that lol.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So when you guys wanna get a meet going? Let me know, its so nice outta so now we can like head to the beach.

·
☼
7,494 Posts
Come to Loews in Westbury on Thursday at like 10.. HUGE VW meet.. a Mach1 mustang, an Evo 8, some hondas.. I was the only Focus.

·
Registered
438 Posts
haha, its funny i went to that meet when it was first started about 2 years ago. It actually started as a jones beach gtg and when the beach was closed we moved it to Raceway. Then recently they moved to the abondanded warehouse area on the water not to far. I havent been to one of those meets since like sometime in october or so,.

Im pretty busy with school and work and when school is done ill be working alot. So i dont know how free ill be for gtgs.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^same with me, hopfully ill have time for a few though, yo euro, you know when you will be movin out to cali yet?

·
Registered
438 Posts
ill be around all summer, aint leaving till school starts up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts