Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SUMMER MEET PLANS
DATE:JULY 10
PLACE: Mcneely lake park. louisville ky. (10500 Cedar Creek Rd., 40229)
TIME: NOONish

ATTENDING:
sean-1 pk burgers and buns

jason-cheese,katsup (sp?),mustard,paper goods (plates. napkins)

marty-chips coleslaw etc (talk to karyn)

karyn-chips, coleslaw etc(talk to marty)

don-1 pk burgers, buns

caleb-Drinks.....walmart sodas are fine cans in a cooler of ice would be nice

dustin-(strut tower brace!) 1 pck hotdogs and buns

cole-lighter fluid,charcoal

shaun-drinks and ice in cooler

TO BRING:
look by name

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jason i am going to kill you lol but does anyone want to do this meet?

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Woot sounds good to me.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
I will probably show up to this one. I will let some of the people in Cincy know about it also and see who I can drag down with me.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
Actually the weekend of the 17th would work better for me if that is ok with you guys. I will be in Columbus that weekend with my girlfriend.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I wont know when I'll be off from work until it gets closer to that weekend. Most likely I can make it

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well I would come but I sold my focus for what im not going to say cause yeah lol. I still have it till Wensday, sold it for $3500. Unless u guys dont mind a non foci coming up there lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Man haha he guess it but it's not a regular honda. Fully built motor GSR bottom end. J.E low comp piston's. B16A port and polished head,GSR cam's, B16 tranny, Garrett t3/t4 60 trim turbo running 18psi, with two setting on Boost Controller for 18 or 23 psi. 486whp at 18 psi on 93 octane. Tuned also, so it's not ur average everyday civic, and im not ricing it out. I'm just lower it, and re paint it, good rim's and that's it.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Please dont change the date. I already took vacation day for it and I cant get the other weekend off.

·
Bewst Anyone!!!
1,871 Posts
Man haha he guess it but it's not a regular honda. Fully built motor GSR bottom end. J.E low comp piston's. B16A port and polished head,GSR cam's, B16 tranny, Garrett t3/t4 60 trim turbo running 18psi, with two setting on Boost Controller for 18 or 23 psi. 486whp at 18 psi on 93 octane. Tuned also, so it's not ur average everyday civic, and im not ricing it out. I'm just lower it, and re paint it, good rim's and that's it.
No one cares about HP. What was the TQ?

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not crap i have seen 600hp hondas with 200 tq

plus it wont handle worth shit. i will take him to a road course all day.

plus i see nothing of an LSD

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
With all that work done you had better know who built the motor, how it was treated and other things like that. More than likely it has been beat on badly but it won't show on the exterior. I don't mind buying a turbocharged vehicle as long as I have known the previous owner and how they take care of their other cars as well. Oh and by the way, I will be able to make it on the 10th after all. See you all then.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Motor has 5000 miles then it got rebuilt dyno and tuned, then dyno'd again. Then it sat in the garage for 3 month's saving money to fix the interior. He left for a business trip and wife needs the money. I imagine it was ripped on a couple times before they sat it for 3 month's when i drove it. It ran fine, me being only 16 and never drived a turbo car, it was different. And having a stage 3 unsprung clutch was a bitch. but, I'll learn lol.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts