Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ricer look is overdoing the car , with big ass spoilers, kits and so on... mine is clean, only a few mods, but thx man

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
if you turn the whell alittle more the reflection of the sub will burn the cones...it already got my rods :p

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Very sweet ride. A lot of people on this site arent into chrome rims, but don't let them bother you. It's your car, and you do what you want to it. I like chrome rims, and that's why I put some on my focus. Are those alba edge rims? I almost got those, but I saw the ones I have now, and had to get them. Chrome looks best on black cars, and white cars. Some foci would look bad with chrome rims, but chrome rims seem to go well with both of our cars. Keep up the good work. I like everything you've done to your car so far.[thumb]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
focusedintentions said:
Chrome rims and altezza tails....look great if you're goin for that ricer look
only slight critical, lol.

actually, yeah, i aint a fan of chrome myself, but yeah, ur car isnt quite ricer. Its just too flashy for my taste. Now when you add a big chrome wing, and some chrome pinstripes, then i'ma start calling you rice-boy.

car looks very clean, if a little too blingy for me

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
loudfocus01 said:
Very sweet ride. A lot of people on this site arent into chrome rims, but don't let them bother you. It's your car, and you do what you want to it. I like chrome rims, and that's why I put some on my focus. Are those alba edge rims? I almost got those, but I saw the ones I have now, and had to get them. Chrome looks best on black cars, and white cars. Some foci would look bad with chrome rims, but chrome rims seem to go well with both of our cars. Keep up the good work. I like everything you've done to your car so far.[thumb]

thx man.... i love black/white with chromes on, its the best look in my opinion. everytime i take the car out i get ppl starring at the car and asking me about the mags, so it feels good. they're Kruz - K10s (18s)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts