Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive been searching long and hard, or maybe im not searchin in the right places, but ive been trying to find a suitable rear end for the focus sedan, like this....

.....to flow well with a svt front end. i cant find that particular rear end (in the pic) or if anything that can flow well for the sedan and i was wondering if anybody can have an idea of what it could be. it cant be an svt rear bumper cuz its a rear lip. well any ideas??

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
you could do a rear end conversion to go with the SAP rear bumper.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^but i need to find a perfect rear end or better yet find all the pieces to make it work

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can anybody think of a good idea?

·
Banned
589 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
thats the erebuni rear lip, i wish i could afford the whole kit the front bumper is really nice its the one nitetimeboler[sp] had on his hatch

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
Any Body Kit or Hood In Stock @ $149.00 Each
Any 2 or More Body Kits or Hoods In Stock @ $99.00 Each
Any Rear Wing In Stock @ $69.00 Each
Any 2 or More Rear Wings In Stock @ $49.00 Each
For Any Other Product or Bulk Purchases Make Your Offer

that is their sale

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You could get the F2 RS rear bumper. Its the best looking option IMO.
i want it to flow well with a calm look like the stock svt or a stock zx4 rear. the RS rear bumper flows well with an RS front....and im not tryin 2 look 4 that type of look.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whoa thats not bad. not bad at all......Hey chuck when are you comming back down here? We are having a dragrace meet check it out in the texas forums.
and im actually coming down today (thurs) for the thanksgiving week, so if the meet is sometime around next week then im down!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm having the same issue with my sedan. There was a small hole in the rear bumper when i bought it. I got the dealer to knock off $100 for it just thinking i'd fix it myself. I'm now considering replacing the entire rear bumper but don't really wanna go with the boring old stocker again.

What pieces would be necessary for the rear end conversion? How much do you think that would cost all together?

·
Registered
145 Posts
...and did anybody figure out what lip that is in the original posters pic? What spoiler also?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts