Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juat want to know how to get it out! just tryin to lose some weight, [dunno] thought that should be the first to go.

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
not 100% sure....but good luck.

Have you tried looking under the carpet to see if there are any screws holding to the frame?

·
Registered
68 Posts
There is a carpet that covers the sub that pulls off.. from there its a few bolts, some clips and its out..

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
there is a bracket as well i believe. it's not bad at all.

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
i think it was a 10mm nuts and bolts. just pull the cover off and lift the trunk mat up and you'll see em...
than give me the sub, box, amp, and cover lol... im trying to go back to stock... ill even give you the cover i have for the space.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
hate to say it but around 12 lbs of wieght loss isnt much.
i say keep the sub and make more power!!

if you wanna shed weight try the back seat. it weighs a lot more!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hate to say it but around 12 lbs of wieght loss isnt much.
i say keep the sub and make more power!!

if you wanna shed weight try the back seat. it weighs a lot more!!
^^^its easier then sticking my finger down my throat[vommit] J/k.

I'm gonna try to hook it up to my wifes ZX3.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
I love my stock sub...im so happy with it and the pioneer head unit....I mean it dosent bump like 2 12's but EVERYONE IS SHOCKED when they find out its a "factory 8 incher" haha

·
Registered
301 Posts
I second and third that sentiment... I think if the engineers at ford did anything correct was attach that 8 inchs of fun (no jokes please J/K [unsure] ) to the trunk. Everyone is surprised at how good bass is transfered from that little sub. I say keep it and lose the back seat like killer zetec said.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts