Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the number i have to call to get my build number???? i know i need my vin#, but i don't know the number i have to call off hand, i wana say its 1-800-ford-svt but im not sure, just a quick answer please. thanks [???:)]

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. got my #, so post can be closed.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its definetly a great car no doubt about it, i love it and cant wait to do more doodads and whatchamacallums to it.

the ass warmer's will be doing me good this winter also, this is the first car ive owned that had that option.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Haha yeah I just upgraded to a 2004 Euro because of the recaros, butt warmers and sunroof. My 02 had not a single option, but I added the HIDs

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i want recaros, thats the only thing im missing. gotta up my funds and decide weather to get recaros or a blower, its a tough choice.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
True, the Recaros will cost you a lot less in the end, I'm lucky enough to have both, the supercharged thrust is addictive...but right now I have 234whp, and I'm gonna be spending a grand or more to bump it up to about 250, so you get stuck in an endless upgrade loop, but it's funny because I spent at least that on my '02 NA SVT to go from like 148 to 154 whp so take it for what its worth...ok now I'm rambling I'm gonna shut up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts