Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not exactly sure if this is a stupid question or not, but i stumbled across this on craigslist: http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/2996129515.html I was wondering if these would fit on my 2002 ZX3 probably just the front bumper considering my exhaust doesnt come out of the middle like the rear bumper has it. Would it take much work to make the front fit on my car?

·
Banned
28 Posts
both would fit the rear you could make your exhaust shoot out the middle i have seen someone on here modify their's to go out the middle. That's an extremely good price for them as well 100 each i would jump on it if i were you

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
that front bumper wont fit your hatch...since your focus is a 02,
its the model from 00-04.
and the saleen front bumper only fits 05-07 models... but the rear does fit.
from 00-07 you can swap rear bumpers...[thumb]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
Great catch on that front bumper, transformerzx3. He could still buy both of them & sell the front one & add a windswest advenger front bumper or similar to the saleen rear thou.

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Great catch on that front bumper, transformerzx3. He could still buy both of them & sell the front one & add a windswest advenger front bumper or similar to the saleen rear thou.
Oh yeah... Ill would of do the same...
Thats a great price for the bumpers...

Sent from my droid killer iPhone 4

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, i was thinking about picking these up and then possibly turning them around and throwing them up on here for someone to jump on a killer deal for them. Ive read how much some people have purchased these for... wayyy more then what that kid is asking for. Im sure someone could put them to good use. Not sure how i would feel having saleen across my whole back bumper when i have a pretty much stock zx3 except for rims, exhaust, and intake haha

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Get them!!!!!!! transformerzx3 is right, but you can still do the 05-07 front end conversion, I think all you need are the fenders, hood, headlights and grille to go along with that bumper everything will bolt right up if you get those parts.

If not, get them!!! They will sell on here very quick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts