Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Sorry for all the crappy cell phone pics)
I work for 49er Cab in Sonora, California and these are pics I've managed to snap while on duty... Two of our cars are Foci BTW [thumb] Both of them are '01 SPI's [thumbd]

For Halloween this year the boss replaced the traditional toplights with pumpkin trick or treat buckets that light up at night [:D]

Hard to see but this plate frame is from Tousley Ford. Cool to see it here in CA

Sweetness

Parked at WalMart. Notice the genuine euro plate

FAILS!!!

Blinders not just for for horses anymore? Nope she can't see her sideview mirror. A moment after this pic she did merge left without looking. [facepalm]

Old lady drivin'. Yes she pulled into oncoming traffic to straighten out. No, the Sheriff did nothing.

On a hot summer day!

Same guy, another super hot day...

Yummy...

Smells like crap and cat litter, can't buckle her own seat belt, uses the same unwashed Mtn. Dew bottle for months on end refilled from cans, lost her kids to CPS cuz she refused to pay for electricity but she can afford to stay high on pot all day every day.

LoL hope you enjoyed the show! More pics to come eventually...

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Nothing wrong with a SPI and using two as cabs that sees lots of miles and abuse proves that. zetec/ duratec would just be funner lol. My mom and dad was a cab drivers in and around Springfield, ohio. The stories they can tell are fun some times. They transported a lot of railroad workers to and from toledo mostly.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Nothing wrong with a SPI and using two as cabs that sees lots of miles and abuse proves that. zetec/ duratec would just be funner lol. My mom and dad was a cab drivers in and around Springfield, ohio. The stories they can tell are fun some times. They transported a lot of railroad workers to and from toledo mostly.
agreed, nothing really wrong with non raced spis.. and is it me or are the door handles painted white on that spi?

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is it me or are the door handles painted white on that spi?
Yep the boss sprayed the whole car with Rustoleum

I love the picture of that guy when he's looking at you taking the picture of him lol.
Actually if you look close he's not looking at me, it's just a reflection in his glasses. He had no idea I took his photo

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
wow...

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LoL I wish I had video of all the retarded drivers I encounter every day. Sonora is a retirement/tourist town. All day long I watch people do stupid things. You name it, I've pretty much seen it. 90% of them drive too slow, 9% drive too fast, 1% drive a safe reasonable speed (5 to 10 over depending on conditions)
At least a few times a year some old person will mistake the gas for the brake and run into a building, car, or tree [facepalm]

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Very funny pictures!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts