Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I finally got my Focus. '08 Vista Blue Coupe. Now I just can't wait to mod it. First up, exhaust. My needs are a system that is deep sounding (not Ricerish) but also quiet at highway speeds as I make frequent 3 hour drives. I was originally looking into either an FS system or Trubendz but as of late it seems people haven't been having good luck with Trudendz like Brad did so I was considering the MBRP since I don't have the space or a a welder to deal with it. Durability is also an issue. How are you guys aluminum systems holding up?

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
fs all the way. i don't have an 08 but an 07 and I herd through the grape vine that fs is coming out w/ a 2.5 system for the 09's but it's up to you...I know truebenz is good they do have a few mounting issues but other than that they are great from what I herd. ask Brad white IIRC he has truebenz on his 08.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
custom plus borla?

your call dude, all of those kits will not give you a ricer-ish tone nor will you get much drone...

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
negative, a little surface rust on the bends but no biggie...you can paint it if you really wanna

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
ok , i will say it... mbrp all the way. sounds great and the price is the best. fs isnt ss and thats why i did not get it.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Looks like MBRP decided for me...no kit for the '08
yes they do... you just have to research...

check this out:

http://www.focussport.com/exhaust.htm

now look at the part numbers for the exhaust's and compare them from the older foci to the 08 models...

the sedan exhaust is the same as the 08... so if you want MBRP just get their sedan set up and it very well should fit your 08.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts