Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Are you going to the Lake!?

• Hell yeah, im there!!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • uhhh, sorry. got better things to do than strut my stuff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
September 22-24 is the strutyourstuff car show at Deep Creek, MD. there are 180 trophies being handed out!! and best of all, we have our own class! yep, thats right, all Foci! it is 25 for the weekend or 10 for just sunday. there is great lodging nearby, and not expensive. burn out contest, flea market, giveaways, live music, Demo Derby Friday night, bikini contest sunday, tattoo comp sunday, unlimited SPL contest sunday. dash plaques go to the first 150. plus ESPN2 will be there!
i am heading out uber-early saturday morning. and prolly get there 9am. it is a 2 hour trip from hagerstown. i have mentioned it in other posts that the club affiliation award may be a shoe-in for us merely cuz all the FF.com stickers we have. im sure that counts as club affiliation. there are al kinds of special trophies bieing handed out. lets represent AT THE LAKE! it would frikkin sweet if many of us could meet together and take the trip together. for any other info, go to this website

whatya say? are you going?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Been there done that..........you'll be super disappointed.........I'm local and don't go.......

Went there 2 years ago, the judging is unfair.........a beat up sedan with a primered body kit beat the V6.......

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really? c'mon, dont say that. i was kinda really looking forward to this. is it participant judging? i hate those kind of events. events where there are real judges seem to be the only ones i get trophies at. kinda wierd. classic car owners do not know what the hell they are doing.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I was just thinking about this today. And Jeremy is right though. This crap-looking sedan with a busted up unpainted bodykit placed and he didn't. I might show up for this anyway. I don't think we are doing anything that weekend.[thumb]

And I don't like participate judging either. More then half the people that vote don't know what they are looking at.

But like I said, if we aren't doing anything we might show up. I haven't put my car in a show for a while. What the hey.

·
Registered
894 Posts
We'll me @ Mcnews on Sat........not sure about Sun yet..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts