Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have an '03 but with my intake I don't think any ones will fit. I nee one that goes over the fuse box or has enough clearence to go over my intake and let the hood close.

I'm thinking of getting an 05+ one, is it the same length and fitting on the struts? I looked at Massive's it looks like it goes closer to the fuse box and over his battery, so it might work for me...

Here's my setup... tight squeeze

Here is massive's bar, he has the 04 and uder front end but it is infact an 05+

anybody know if this will work?

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
um, dont ones from Focussport and steeda have bends in them so they clear the boxes.

·
Registered
651 Posts
sorry bro, mine won't work with what you have. I have a Duratec, and I don't think my bar would clear your intake/throttlebody stuff. I know it wouldn't fit between the relay box and the intake box you have there.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm that is a better view, thanks for that. now I'm not sure where to look. I think i remeber seeing one somewhere that was flat (not round) any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Go check the focussport.com There is one there that may be your best bet with the bend in it about at that point. Or check newedgeperformance.com and look at the focus central bars. You'll need a bend in them to clear that it looks like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts