Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I should have known better!!! Bought a strut bat from ebay, it was ok, but because i have volant cai it does not fit!!! OH well!!!Back on ebay it goes!!!Also...Can anybody recomend a good fuel cleaner, and is this a good idea to do every once in a while??
THanks[?|]

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$20.00 shipping is included

·
Registered
162 Posts
Will the FS strut bar fot over a AEM short ram?

·
Registered
816 Posts
It fits around FocusSport's intake. I'm not positive, but that looks like it is in pretty much the same position as an AEM.

·
Registered
380 Posts
the focus sport srut bar should work with aem short ram, i had a MAC short air intake and it worked with that

·
Registered
281 Posts
I've used Valvoline and AMSOIL. Neither made a difference but they didn't harm anything either.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I have the FocusSport strut bar and Volant...fits tight but no problem ( actually helps keep the Volant in place.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
I have had a FS strut bar and volant for 2 years, fits fine.

The ebay strut bar is probably a cheap knock off, as I always say, stick with the best products.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
ebay strut bars are just like any old civic strut bar. chrome and crappy. the fs and the fc are made to fit around intakes. i have the iceman and a fc strut bar , and it fits very well. there is actually about an inch and a half between the intake tube and the fuse box and the strut bar fits right in between.

·
Registered
816 Posts
That's how I figured it would work, but I didn't want to assume.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Most of those ebay bar's also don't have the bend like the FS to go around the intake.
In this case, you got what you paid for...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeap, well i guess i learned my lesson...Yeah i am with stupid.....uh..... no wait, I am the stupid!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts