Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a couple threads about this but they dont really explain what it really is. What is a stroker kit? What kind of power can you get from a Zetec with the kit alone? Can it also be supercharger/turbocharged? Someone please enlighten me. Thanks

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
it bores the motor to a larger size such as the 2.0 is then a 2.3 and the 2.3 is i think a 2.5

and tom builds the motors with forged pistons and rods so boost is ready to be ran on them

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
if you want powa and boost... that is worth your money from him

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wanting around 300 to 350 WHP. Is it possible with the stroker kit and a porcharger or jackson racing supercharger?

·
Registered
397 Posts
want to buy mine? hahah. I already have a built tranny that'll support it!

·
Registered
108 Posts
what is the stock stroke compared to the kit.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
From first had, a procher c-2 will get you around 330whp and 250wtq @ 15psi
A turbo....well...we'll see in a few weeks. [:D]

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've seen forum posts alluding to the CGI block being required for the stroker kit. Is this true, or will the stroker kit work in a standard Zetec/SVT block?

·
Registered
251 Posts
This doesnt have to do with his firts post, but I'm looking into your 2.3 Duratec short block. What is all done with the block and such. I also have a thread in the FI chat.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Its a 2.0 right now, so looking at the 2.3 or 2.4 stroker. Unless I can put the 2.6 stroker into it?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ok, so I'll go with the 2.3 kit. I'm going to put about 15-20 psi on it, what comp ratio should I go with. Also looking at getting a different intake aswell.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 77 Posts