Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are OVERSTOCKED on our RED Duratec Stress Bars. Our powder coater mistakenly did our last run of Duratec stress bars ENTIRELY in red and NONE in black or silver... Our best bet is to now do a complete new run and get the others done, but in the mean time, we are OVERRUN with RED DURATEC bars.

Our loss - YOUR gain! We've cut our normal price of $99 to just $69.93. Thats 30% off. WOW.

Just because we knew you'd ask - We've slashed our prices on ALL of our other bars too:

Zetec/SVT/SPI - Red, Black and Silver - Normally $99, on sale for only $89

Duratec - Black and Silver - Normally $99, on sale for only $89

05+ Mustang GT anyone? - Was $91.25 - NOW $81.25!!!

Caliber??? 07+ ALL includes SRT-4 - Was $119 - NOW $109!!!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Wish you guys had rear stress bars...

Edit: Just saw your Focus Sport ones. ;)
do they come in other colors then silver?
EDIT: Just did more Research... LOL/... Ill be Buying soon.. You guys rock.. (Better deal then FS)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
can you guys go lower for the zetec stress bars? say $75 bucks. how about $120 for two?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
hmmm i'm eyeballing that silver massive front strut brace.....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
^^^LOL^^^

$160 for two is a good deal. I'll place my order later today. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
just what i've been looking for... how long are the red duratec bars going to be on sale?

·
Registered
278 Posts
check your pm box. I got a question for you K Dog.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i love this bar, favorite purchase thus far [thumb]

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm not trying to be a dick, I legitimately want to know why I should buy this instead of the other stress bars offered by other companies. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We use far thicker and stronger tubing and a boxed bracket on the Dura bar that offers a much more effective form of flex resistance.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I know the song. I went to the "I love this bar and grill" in Vegas. It was bad.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
im going to repeat a previous question by another person. got any rear stress bars? the kind that go in the hatch of a zx3

1 - 20 of 33 Posts