Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time change!

Ok guys lets try to make this a hugh turnout for the Focus crowd. I am going to try everything in my power to get my car back by then and we can have a huge Focus group. The info and I will post more details as I get them:

Date: October 25, 2008 Thats a Saturday!!!
Time: Gates open at 2pm to 9pm

Cars, Racing, Pretty ladies to look at, free energy drinks,...what more can you ask for!!!!

Lets get an idea of how many people can go!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would help!!!!

The event is help at Kilkare motorsports park. Here is the website for the track http://www.kilkare.com/

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well you still need a car!.....and not your parents car either....so you better get to work!

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
i washed her and sanded the fenders and parts of the doors yerterday. try and finish sanding tonight when my dad gets home. i will have to drive the lincoln for a bit. hopefully take it to kil-kare[angel]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
u mean the fofo right.

i am going i just hope that monday wont be a test day for me at school, LOL

i found a cop nick that has a turboed focus yea i couldn't beleive it but he posted in the whos from ohio thread.. trying to get him interested and check us out so maybe you can make a stab at it

and yes i still have a grudge towards you from madden 09 lucky son of a gun....

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
u mean the fofo right.

i am going i just hope that monday wont be a test day for me at school, LOL

i found a cop nick that has a turboed focus yea i couldn't beleive it but he posted in the whos from ohio thread.. trying to get him interested and check us out so maybe you can make a stab at it

and yes i still have a grudge towards you from madden 09 lucky son of a gun....
Way ahead of you on that one dude, I have already talked to him, that actually was a couple weeks ago. You really need to keep up!

As far as Madden goes......I got skills baby! No matter how good you think you are Phil and I will always be better then you at Madden!!!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, this is looking good so lets everyone mark this down on your calenders! Let nothing get in the way of going unless you have a personal emergency. I am looking forward to a good showing. Now we just need the other cincy guys on here to speak up like ZX3_Chris, Shawn(OrangeSVT24), cougarpimp916, Cincybeast, and csfocus65. I know Phil will be there!

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
my car might be there with me if i get my butt up and work on it like i have yesterday and today. absolutely no plastic or rubber on the metal as of tonight. just need to wet sand everything down and pick up a couple things from the junkyard friday then paint hopefully by next weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't forget that little thing you call license....

·
Registered
209 Posts
i'm definately in. i've got some new goodies installed and some new ones that the mailman brought in the past few weeks and should be installed by then that i want to show off. within the next week or 2 i'm FINALLY going to have my car in a "show form" where it's not just a cougar w/ some wheels. it's looking pretty damn sick right now if i do say so myself. anyways, count me in. i may be able to talk some of my columbus/dayton cougar buddies into meeting up if we want a bigger group.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The more the merrier!!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.