Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well a friend of mine that i work with has a zts sedan. every once in awhile when we get off work, we will mess around. well the other day we were on the interstate and he starts ridin my ass. (his way of sayin lets mess around). so i push the pedal to the floor. (atx) well needless to say i start pullin on him but not as hard as i should. i glance in my rearview and he is still stayin up with me. now im modded and he is completly stock. kinda had me thinkin like, why is he able to keep up with me like this?? as for me ive got intake, tb, header back exhaust and udps. kinda made me a little disappointed that i couldnt pull a lot harder on him. he has an atx as well so. next thing for me is a tune and then im callin it quits on the performance mods until i get my evo. [:D] yeah right.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
The focus isn't a powerhouse in the Higher End of the spectrem. I hate starting 'races' in 3rd because after I get to the top of 3rd there's no power or atleast it doesn't feel as though i'm doing anything. For some reason people don't want go from a dig or a lower speed.

I bet if you go from a dig you'll have a completly different story to tell......

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
some rice comp/ or Ford racing stage 2 cams will help ur top end.

·
Registered
440 Posts
tune it and put cams youll get a ton of mid to high end compared to stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts