Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can buy the spoiler?
I have been looking around but its not very easy.
I want to see what it looks like on a mazda3.
No attacks please.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
First off, even though i have nothing relevant to your question, let me be the first to say [welcome] to Focus Fanatics! since you have a 2.3 duratec engine, you'll find plenty of good info on this site.

and don't worry too much about attacks, you're still a FORD owner! [:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I know picking one up from your Ford dealership would prolly cost a arm and a leg.

I know there are a few sponsors over on [FJ] that can sell OEM parts at a great discount. You can check over there or check out eBay or watch out on our BST forums for one. I haven't seen one pop up yet but you never know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
570 dollars?? Wow. I can get a Cobalt SS wing for like 180 dollars painted blue and i can get a OEM Mazda3 spoiler painted for 122 dollars. Thats a little high but thanks anyway. Ill keep looking around i guess.

And thanks everyone. Plus my car is 95% japanese~ but yeah i hear about that ford mazda thing its okay. I still got some JDM. By the way, some of you guys got nice focus's.
You guys could check out the mazda forums too at www.mazda3forums.com

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Mazda3 said:
570 dollars?? Wow. I can get a Cobalt SS wing for like 180 dollars painted blue and i can get a OEM Mazda3 spoiler painted for 122 dollars. Thats a little high but thanks anyway. Ill keep looking around i guess.

And thanks everyone. Plus my car is 95% japanese~ but yeah i hear about that ford mazda thing its okay. I still got some JDM. By the way, some of you guys got nice focus's.
You guys could check out the mazda forums too at www.mazda3forums.com
yeah it's the biggest ripoff going and it's not even CF !!!!!!

might as well get one from an evo or the aftermarket ones for lancers.

oh and i'm on m3f but i rarely(see. never) post. only joined to get your rear wiper assembly from one of the sponsors[:D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts