Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everybody i just picked up a street glow LED kit for my foci
i have a zx5 and it has the eibach pro kit im hoping ill be alright not to hit the lights
my question is..........where should i put the lights like the best place to get an all around even light not 4 blobs on the ground or if there is a site on it point me in that direction any help would be great thank you

danny

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i dont have led's i have the pro series but same setup mostly. i put them in the back one in the back bumper and it showes through the cutout and hardcore on the ground and the front one i put in the front bumper under the plastic and you can still see it good just encase you hit something it wont get broke. and the sides are one of the hard ones the side of the focus is not streight or level so you just have to play around with them you can see mine there visible from the side a little but but im happy with it if you have any q's pm me i can help you

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody else? maybe some pictures of under the car to see how things were ran and that??

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Crobro...I ran my wires through the wheel well. I had to pull the faseners out from the rear wheel well so that I could get the wire there, and as for the front you need to work the plastic wheel well cover off to run the wire there.

Homeboyjames is right, the mounting of the side tubes are wierd. They will slightly be angled downward in the rear portion. If I had my car on a mount, I would get some pictures for you....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts