Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all need help please, i had quarter of a tank of petrol, and the started to jerk and loose power and feel like it had run out of fuel so i pulled over turned her off left it a few seconds started her up and all was fine. really strange with no dash warning lights......

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I don't think you will get much input from something that only happened once. Even your best answer here is still a guess, enjoy the forums.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Check your battery terminals. Or just take them off, clean, etc. Sounds like a developing power issue. Battery is the easiest and most common issue! :)

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
^^ I second the plugged fuel filter. See if it happens again, and if so, have it checked out.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hi all need help please, i had quarter of a tank of petrol, and the started to jerk and loose power and feel like it had run out of fuel so i pulled over turned her off left it a few seconds started her up and all was fine. really strange with no dash warning lights......
Hi nickycollb3c,

If it occurs again, and replacing the fuel filter doesn't help, you may want to consider visiting your local dealer to have your Focus diagnosed. You can locate the closest one here. Please let me know if I can help in any way!

~Natasha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts