Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for looking at this post. My stepson's 2000 Focus Sedan came home with a flat tire and the jack and spare removed. I cannot figure out how to restow it. The Owners manual is mute on this topic. Anyone willing to take pity on a newbe and explain this puzzle or better yet post some photo's. Greatly Appreciated. Cliff Campen

P.S. I hope that there is a circle in hell for the folks that write "Owners Manuals".

Incidently my P.T. Crusier actually has pictures. [:)]

If there is an Official Ford Support Site I couldn't find it.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Have the jack parly up, so it is almost in the shape of a square. Then place it on the floor sideways, so the top is pointing towards the passenger side, and the bottom towards the drivers side.

Actually, that might not matter, the orientations. Take a peek here: http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid=24

·
Registered
793 Posts
when restowing, on the end of the jack, tighten it until there are 5 threads showing past the end of the metal brace, thats what i do anyways

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
hahaha. i cant believe there is actually a site thats referred to this. when i got mine out, i was sittin there for like 30 mins. tryin to figure out how to get it back in. i just said *** it and left it out. if i get a flat, ill call someone to get my spare and jack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts