Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i came about this cause on my way home from a local store a honda pulled next to me in my svt foci. The honda was all decked out body kit and all and sounded sick. Well as we came to the first strait away i hear him over music blasting and all down shift to pull a gear on me. So i let him go on the first run and was like "wow" ricer lol xD As i let him go he flew up on some cars' bumper and swerved around him. I wondered what he could want and by then it was him and i lined up at a light on off we went. Though first he sifted was before the focus had even hit 5000rpm and i yanked ahead like a bat out of h[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]. After he pulled beside me and looked and me; i gave a heads up went on my way and he followed me. So to cut it short we got to another light and went again with the same out come foci for the win. After the final run he asked what i had and i replied with "all she has is an intake" and he looked at me with a face of "aww that really happened"[:(] i laughed and said we'll have to do it again sometime. Come to find out the kid lives right up the street from me see as when i pulled in my drive way there he goes and turns the corner. Over all it was one of the more fun rides to the store.
Anyone have any fun stories or anything similar they'd like to share?
Thanks for reading
Darius 02 SVT Foci​

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
check the General Racing Chat sub-forum...

·
Registered
158 Posts
One night on my way home from work (i take back winding fun rodes :)) this subaru wrx wagon was in front of me and i see him start pulling away, so i do the usual down shift and we take off, of course on the straights he had me with his turbo but not by to much, every corner though id be on his @$$ and if he wouldnt have blocked me i could have passed him so we are going at it all the way up till my last turn and he went one way and me another, lol i have lots of fun stories :)

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
*MOVED TO GENERAL RACING CHAT* Please post in the proper forum and make sure you read the forum rules on street racing.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
last time i was driving up to college with my mom, this jetta was reving its engine like mad at me at a stop light. He was lookin over and i was laughin my ass off cause my mom sittin beside me and he rolls down his window and was like you wanna race? I just ignored him and the light turned green. He had a pathetic launch, i just slowly rolled off the light and then at like 3 grand i slammed it and went past him haha. then he finally got out of first gear and went flyin past me. idk why people want to race when their are parents in the car...dumbys

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
not drag, but felt good anyway:

A new BMW 3 series was riding my ass before and into a tight offramp by my school. like RIGHT ON MY ASS. I downshifted and took the corner, he wasnt able to keep up and I was 3 car lengths ahead by the end of the hairpin with him scowling behind me. Stop, turn onto main road and he flys by me. It was funny, great way to start the school day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts